So, you want to develop a healthier, deeper, and more empowering connection with yourself and the people around you.
But in order to do that, you realize you may need to:
✨ Break some painful patterns occurring in your life
✨ Understand the role trauma and your attachment wounds may play in your current day life
✨ Learn how to deal with triggers, regulate emotions, and feel them to heal them
✨ Discover how to feel more secure in yourself so you can feel more secure with others
Lastly, you want support from someone who can hold space like a therapist and challenge you like a coach at the same time.
If this sounds like you, keep reading :)
I was surprised by how frequently my clients reported feeling more progress in a few weeks with me than they did with years of therapy.
Keep reading to get a taste of the approach that's helping them.
I believe in therapy. I'm in therapy. I train with therapists. I am in community with social workers, and I abide by the same "Do no harm" vow of ethics that therapists do even though I don't have to.
However, not being a licensed therapist gives me more freedom to fill the gaps that traditional therapy lacks.
Let's go over it.
Similarities to Therapy:
✨ My #1 priority is to provide an emotionally safe environment. This means I have a disciplined practice of bringing non-judgment, validation, and empathy to every interaction.
✨ I practice confidentiality and care deeply about your privacy.
✨ I train and pull from approaches that are popular among therapists. (See FAQ's if you want to know learn more about my training and modalities)
✨ I run a trauma-informed and, as-needed, trauma-focused practice.
✨ I won't tell you how to live your life.
Differences From Therapy:
✨ With clear love & compassion I will challenge you more directly than a traditional therapist usually will.
This is the #1 thing my clients tell me they appreciate about my work.
We love our therapists for holding a safe space for us, but we also don't want to find ourselves venting about the same thing year after year.
We want to make progress.
We all have blind spots. If we didn't we wouldn't struggle so much to find clarity and solve our problems. So a big part of my job is helping you see what you're not seeing instead of letting you spin in circles about it waiting for you to figure it out.
✨ I'm not in charge. I'm your partner.
I believe the therapeutic power structure is inherently flawed.
If the fundamental purpose of my role is to help you feel more empowered within your life, it makes sense to me to not give you a ceiling by having power over you.
This doesn't mean that my role doesn't have impact or influence. It does and I take that seriously. This is why I prefer a partnership style dynamic.
✨ Instead of just calls I use a three-pronged, actionable format involving...
- Weekly personalized multimedia activities located in a private client portal. You get education, action steps, practices, and a space to reflect and discover.
- Bi-weekly coaching calls where we unpack, do some problem solving, and give you a space to feel what you need to feel along the way.
- And back pocket support. You get SMS and voice messaging access where you can reach out any time and ask for support between calls.
Let's see if we're a good fit to work together.
The first call is free. If you join the down payment is only $450 with flexible payment plans. Discounts offered for pay-in-full.Click to Schedule a Vibe Check
Is this one of those $10,000 programs?
Working with me is not cheap. Overall it pans out to being comparable to out of pocket therapy. So it's also not overpriced and accessibility options are available.
As long as you have a down payment of $450 to lock in the commitment you have enough to get started. The rest is extremely flexible and can be worked out on our call.
What are the modalities you mentioned earlier?
I personally believe that while trauma lives in the body and we need to "feel it to heal it", we have our minds for a reason, and learning new tools and skills is also helpful for growth.
I use a mixture of mind/body/spirit modalities that add up to a more holistic approach overall. Main modalities includes but not limited to:
- Somatic Parts Work inspired largely by Internal Family Systems branch of parts work while incorporating a somatic approach to feel within the body. I was trained through The Embody Lab.
- If you've never heard of parts work, think "inner child" or "reparenting" type of work but more well-rounded.
- "Somatic" work incorporates the body, allowing you to express and regulate your emotions physically.
- I learned Somatic Embodiment & Regulation practices from Linda Thai. She's brilliant and I highly recommend learning from her if you're studying trauma healing and Somatic work.
- Meditation and mindfulness are huge in my work, especially where Self-compassion and emotional regulation are involved.
- Otherwise my approach is a mixture of psychoanalysis, CBT and DBT style solutions and models.
Why can't I just book a single call?
It's likely that you've spent 20+ years practicing the habits you'll likely decide you want to break. That won't happen in a single call.
Change takes ongoing practice. The kind of support I offer is practice-based to accommodate that truth, so I work with clients over time.
We start with a 12 week commitment where clients get to see some solid progress. Then you get to decide if you want to continue working together and what that looks like with more flexible options.
What format is this program?
A combination of personalized activities, video calls, and the ability to text me or shoot me messages on the side between calls.
For any other questions:
Click below to book a discover call.
Remember, the discovery call is a no-cost, no-pressure call just to see if we're a good fit.